9 nov. 2008


Source de l'image : http://blog.veosearch.com

Salut ! Aujourd'hui, j'aimerais partager avec vous un lien intéressant que j'ai trouvé.

Il s'appelle "The Atlas of the Real World". Vous pouvez y visionner différentes cartes sur des thématiques variées, et voir l'importance de ces thématiques à travers le monde selon la taille des pays figurant sur le planisphère.

J'explique très très mal aujourd'hui, je sais. Alors, le mieux, c'est que vous alliez visiter le site en question par vous-mêmes. A plus tard !
Today, I want to share with you an interesting link. It's called "The Atlas of the Real World".

Instead of trying to explain myself badly what it is about, I will just copy the own description of the site. Here it is :
"The Atlas of the Real World uses software to depict the nations of the world, not by their physical size, but by their demographic importance on a range of subjects."

I think it's very interesting. As I'm lazy to tell more about it, I just propose you to visit this link. ;o)


- Copyright © Audrey-Laure - Skyblue - Designed by Johanes Djogan - Google+